Grampian Blinds are proud to bring to you the innovative and visually stunning Vision Blinds in Grampian, Aberdeenshire and the North-East of Scotland.
This stunning new blind is based on a basic Roller blind with a stunning twist. The fabric has 2 layers that operate independently of each other to create an attractive new design. The 2 layers are made up of translucent and opaque striped fabrics that operate independently to allow you to control the amount of light. Unlike a standard roller blind that is either open or closed, Visions blinds can be partially closed through the alignment of the striped fabrics.
The range features attractive metallic finishes, pretty sheer fabrics, natural wood and woven effects and fashionable muted tones. These stunning Vision Blinds are sure to complement any interior design giving you the confidence of the best in quality, manufacture and design along with the practicality of a low maintenance window blind.
BOOK YOUR FREE DESIGN APPOINTMENT
Book your free consultation on blinds, curtains or shutters made-to-measure for your windows.
- A fast local service and an appointment time that suits you.
- Measuring and fitting of all blinds by our trained experts.
- Easy-to-understand, no-obligation quotes.
- Example blinds suited to your appointment.
- Local designers.
OR CALL US ON 0800 590 039
Grampian Vision Blinds Information
Vision Blinds Specifications
- Innovative blind system features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric
- Create a stunning statement with translucent-opaque combination
- Use the “opaque-opaque” combination for full privacy
- Gently filter and soften daylight
- Easy to use with one control for sliding layered stripes past each other and for raise/lower the blind
- Sleek finishing options – open cassette; closed cassette; matching or contrasting fascia.
Perfect for which room?
- Living Rooms
- Statement Rooms
GRAMPIAN BLINDS GALLERY
If you are looking for inspiration for decorating your window, use this gallery for ideas of blinds, curtains or shutters.View gallery