Our performance fabric range includes fabrics that are Fire Retardant & stain resistant.
Our Cubicle Track System is perfect for ward areas and we have a wide selection of screen fabrics to choose from.
We supply large systems utilising Blackout Blinds – 100% Blackout.
CONTACT GRAMPIAN BLINDS' COMMERCIAL TEAM
Roller Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Ideal for all window types.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options. Teflon coating is also available providing a stain resistant finish – ideal for areas such as hospitals and care homes.
- Available in spring, chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum sizes up to 5m wide x 10m drop.
Tracks & Curtains/Screens For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- We offer a variety of Track systems suitable for all-purposes from Hospital bed areas to bay windows in offices.
- A wide variety of Curtain and Cubicle screen fabrics are available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out and stain prevention materials.
- Curtains can be made to architect or designer specifications in a variety of customized designs. We offer a wide range of stylish fabrics from bold patterns to the latest fashions.
- Tracks can be curved to suit most shapes and are ideal for large areas requiring to be divided.
- Tracks are available for manual, cord and electrically operated systems.
- We supply and install anti-ligature systems for high risk areas. Our staff are specially trained in the fitting of these systems.
Vertical Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Ideal for exterior windows – can be opened, closed or tilted for light control.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options.
- Easy to clean – machine washable or simply wipe clean.
- Available with chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum size of 6m wide with a drop of 8m.
- Curved or sloping tracks available for awkward windows.
Venetian Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Available in 4 different slat widths – 16mm, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm.
- The 16mm & 25mm systems can be integrated within double glazed units with simple
- controls for opening and closing.
- Ideal for security as they can be angled blocking visibility into the building but allowing patients and staff to see out.
- Aluminium slat is Flame Retardant and easy to clean.
- Ideal for hospitals and other public buildings.
- Available with cord, wand, chain, crank or electric operation.